Wednesday December 27, 2017
- Got a call today from hospital – ferritin levels were down to 46ng/mL. Was looking to get between 50-75ng/mL.
- Got the on-boarding process questionnaire and client wrap-up questionnaire’s done.
- Client news: got a client’s website on their server and waiting for the okay to go live, sent off invoice for deposit for another client’s website.
We’re spending this week reviewing 2017 and making some plans for 2018. So far we’re looking at shuffling our service offerings a little bit, looking at a product to sell, and better streamlining our client management process. I’m really looking forward to 2018 – I think we’re going to kick it this year.
Thursday December 28, 2017
- Client news: got deposit and signed contract for that client I mentioned yesterday. Exciting!
- Rejiggered our current service offerings on our website. Added Accessibility and Emergency Website Fixes into Web Design, renamed Creative Solutions to Graphic Design, and combined Email Marketing, Analytics and AdWords into Online Marketing. More in line with what our current clients want.
- Seeing Star Wars tonight! Finally!
I’m really excited about working on this client project. I’ve done some work on their website in the past. It was a bit of a pain in the butt because of how their previous designer set everything up – not creating the theme as a child theme, never updating themes & plugins, etc. So I’m looking forward to making everything easier for the client and making the website much more user friendly for the visitor. I think we can do a lot to help make a website that’s better for them.
Friday December 29, 2017
- Got a form submission from the website for a new website quote. John’s working on this. A little worried as a problem client from 2+ years ago (who didn’t end up paying for their website) was recommended by the same person who recommended us to this potential client.
- Added two new pieces to the portfolio finally. Still need to add one more, but it’s getting there.
It’s been an educational year and I hope that 2018 will go well.